JACKSONVILLE - The One Spark crowdfunding festival, announced the lineup for their 2014 Speaker Series lineup that takes place at the annual April 9 - 13, 2014 festival. Keynote speakers for this year’s series are Scott Stratten, world-renowned social marketing expert and president of Un-Marketing from Toronto, Canada, and James White, accomplished artist and designer and founder of Signalnoise Studio from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Doc Waller, inspiration architect at Becoming Possible from Atlanta, will emcee the two-day event and will be joined by the musical stylings of Dr. Scott Padgett, music writer and producer from Columbia, South Carlonia.
Speakers will share their innovative ideas in design, entrepreneurship, marketing and music with a limited audience.
- Jeff Barlow, Creative In-Store Experience, Starbucks, Seattle, Wash.
- Brian Meece, CEO, RocketHub, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Moldover, Musical Anti-Hero, Moldover Music, San Francisco, Calif.
- Wil Reynolds, Founder, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Carl Smith, Owner/Founder, nGen Works, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Abby Fox & Sullivan Sweet, Students, Madison, Wis.
- Joanna Schwartz, CEO, EarlyShares, Miami, Fla.
- Russ Unger, Experience Design Director, GE Capital Americas, Chicago, Ill
- James White, Founder/Designer, Signalnoise Studio, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
For tickets and full schedule visit the One Spark 2014 website here.
Want Florida tech news in your inbox? Click here to sign up for our email alerts.